Though my challenge ended back in
October I felt I should share this with those who have read my blog and know
some of what I have been going through since August of this year. As I
mentioned in one of my previous posts I had a manager who was harassing me. It
was in many ways sexual harassment and for so long had been ignored. I had
reported it not only to the corporation itself, but also to the sheriffs’
department. Though they had wanted to help me they legally could not as he
never tried to actually touch me. As for the corporation themselves I have
finally heard back from them and it is now under investigation. My voice was
finally heard, though it saddens me that it took four months for any action to take
place. I’m sure many wonder why I am sharing this and what it really has to do
with my blog, or the challenge itself. It was because of my pain and agony over
what had happened, and that events that followed that made me decide to do my
Bible challenge in the beginning. I have changed so much in the past four
months that I no longer recognize myself. My healing has been slow, but
hopefully after the investigation is over and I have the results I will fully
heal from this time.
I know that Gods hand has been in
all of this, to help me to grow into the woman he wants me to be. I now see my
strengths and am more prepared for the next time, which Lord willing there
never will be one. I know that Vengeance is the Lords, Romans 12:19, and that he
will repay. Although I do hope that I am there to see it, I know that this is
an evil thought and is wrong. I have tried to find forgiveness in my heart but
it is absent, only anger can I find there. I am praying that I can find the
forgiveness I lack, because it only hurts me to hold a grudge and not him.
Maybe that is the new challenge I need to take on right now, before I do
anything else. I know that even though it’s missing right now I will soon have
the forgiveness right where it belongs in my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment